10 Year/250,000 Cycle Warranty
The air operated tilters offer the advantage of requiring no electrical connections.They operate on shop air with a minimum of 60 psi. The angle of tilt may increase as the load is decreased, which automatically rotates the bin toward the operator as it is unloaded.
- All units are equipped with motion dampening shock absorbers.
- All air springs have lifetime warranties.
- These units are fully primed and then receive a baked enamel finish.
- These units comply with all applicable ANSI codes.
- All units are equipped with safety maintenance locks.
- Standard controls are hand valves mounted on pipe stanchions. (Foot operated controls are optional).
|Model||Capacity||Air Springs||Lowered Height||Tilt||Minimum Platform||Maximum Platform||Baseframe||Shipping Weight|
|ATI-135||1000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||300|
|ATI-235||2000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||310|
|ATI-335||3000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||315|
|ATI-435||4000||2||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||320|
|ATI-535-D||5000||2||7-1/4||35||36 X 36||72 X 48||36 X 31-1/4||425|
|ATI-635-D||6000||2||7-1/4||35||36 X 36||72 X 48||36 X 31-1/4||430|
*CLICK ON THE MODEL NUMBER IN THE CHART TO VIEW PRODUCT SHEET
* Baseframe widths are increased from 24″ to 36″ for all platforms 60″ wide or wider.
• All paired dimensions are width X length.